Tuesday, 13 November 2012

More landscapes from the hills

I don't publish anything in this blog since some time ago, so I want share with you some pictures of my last excursion in the park "Los Cerros" (in Alcalá de Henares, Madrid, Spain). They are pictures of landscapes similar to others taken before. This park is near to my house, and It's special for me. Some day in the future I would like to have a complete portrait of it. Set my personal vision of the atemporal hills who watch over the city.












By other hand, I'm still testing my new-old camera, my "little Soviet girl". We will watch the results soon. I would like to show right now the pictures, but film photography takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...